Please forgive me for my lack of expertise, but you will be able to see some of the wonderful aspects of our adventure together with CURE International and People to People Ethiopia. Here is our adventure by the numbers......
- Plane to Ethiopia to avoid connection and baggage issues (necessitating a 9 hour drive to Dulles Airport)
- Organizations we collaborated with: CURE International (conference and training) & People to People Ethiopia (Paul lecturing at the University of Addis Ababa)
- Different venues on this journey-CURE Hospital, University of Addis Ababa, Keriftu
- Hotels we stayed at including the one in DC before departure
- Times a day, the call to prayer...and the number of cups of coffee we drank a day :)
- People all trying to meet us at the airport on arrival...nice to be so loved!
- Days in Ethiopia....not long enough!!!
|Paul, Elisha, Maureen and Florence at CURE Nurse Managers' Conference in Keriftu, Debra Zeit, Ethiopia|
Enjoy the smilebox!
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24