Wednesday, April 22, 2015

God's Love Shared with Patients, Friends and Staff

Aminou is a sweet boy who has been severely burned. He is so precious and loves to have a cuddle with Mamma Maureen. He had a happy morning in the art therapy program.

Aminou was very happy to get a candy from Elodie Py our nurse manager. She loves to give the children treats and encourage the long stay patients.

Yesterday, I had a visitor who is well known in Niger. Mr. Issa Inouss is a journalist who I met at the CURE Niger grand opening in October 2015. He came to greet me and hear more about what we are doing at CURE. He was very impressed to see the healing of the little children.

Josh and Issa enjoyed a good discussion of our work.

We had CPR classes in the afternoon for staff. One staff member was practicing on the floor....you can only see her purple head covering. These women were great students!!  I appreciate their careful work.


Brian Van Hall our executive director came on evening nursing rounds with me. The nurses were helping him understand the charts in French.

My dear nurses are like family to me. I appreciate their work with the patients so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment