Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday: A typical workday at CURE Uganda

Thursday began by  teaching the scriptures for the CURE Uganda staff
Next, I spent a little time with Miriam. She is going to distribute Thank You pens to the staff. It has been my tradition each visit to bless each staff member with a special pen with a little scripture bookmark.
Pastor Watcha is thrilled to receive the pens as an encouragement for the staff.
I always love to visit the ICU and see how all the dear little children are doing!
Olivia and Rogers are precious nurses who have made me most welcome.
We had two CPR for Family and Friends classes for the auxiliary staff today.


 Some days are exciting, some days are routine. We put one foot in front of the other to do the work that God has called us to do. I am often asked.......What is God's will for my life?  Obedience and faithfulness are two words that come to mind!

Red Sea Rule # 6

When unsure, just take the next logical step by faith.






No comments:

Post a Comment