Monday, November 11, 2013

Grasshopper Pie Never Tasted Like This!!

Yes, these are the real deal folks!

Yohann and Elodie fixed these for our dinner on Sunday evening...a sweet couple from France serving the LORD!

That's me eating a grasshopper...they kind of grew on you...I ate several!


Many years ago, I remember some missionary friends Mark and Deb Fairchild and their children Jake and Hannah gave me a book called something like,  "Eating Goat Parts for the Glory of God"....I thought about that as I ate my grasshoppers. However, I like my sister Ruth's grasshopper pie better :)

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know that you gave me inspirational words, that to this day, still carry me. You said that you wanted to make sure that your finished well, unlike someone you once knew that did not continue in his passion for the Lord. I have heard those words in my head over these last ten or more years and they continue to inspire me. Thanks and blessings to you, Kristina Sakowich

    ReplyDelete