Sunday, August 22, 2010

Serving together: Megan

 Megan possesses a quiet strength that blessed our GO Team Uganda.  Although I did not know her before meeting her in the airport in Amsterdam.....I enjoyed getting to know her! How thankful we were for Megan's nursing skills.  During the Mbarara clinic, there was a staff shortage. It was great to have Megan trained on the spot to assist. She did a great job. The medical officers were very pleased with her calm and efficient care. These clinics can be hectic!
Megan has a playful side too which endeared her to the children. I have a vivid memory of Megan playing 'tag' with some children in Mbarara. It was the end of the clinic day and we were getting on the bus back to our hotel.....I thought I was going to fall asleep standing up! Yet Megan was having the time of her life with the children.
Megan loving-up on a dear little baby!

 Megan is going to be a great nurse! I am so excited to hear about her progress and future ventures. The Lord will definitely have something special in serving Him....here or abroad!

Thank you, Megan for coming. We learned much together!

















May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Philippians 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment