Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Who am I leaving behind?

Above is Paul holding 'Baby George'....who is now 18 months old. He was only 11 months in the pciture.  George is very fond of his Grandad! Last time we visited Peoria, he ran to Paul's arms! 
Of course Grandma is going to miss George! He is so cuddly and sweet. We love to play together.
Also above and to the left,  is a picture of Marie, Anne, Mark and Shannon holding George.
 The center picture is my beloved Paul with me! What a gift from the Lord, Paul is to me! He supports me in every way to be an obedient follower of Jesus Christ.....at a great personal cost.
Below is a picture of all the cousins in Kentucky. Aaron is in the beige sweater in the center, he is married to my niece Sarah on his left. Naomi is on his right. Rachel is next to Mark and Rebecca is in the green! We love our family get togethers so much! It is hard to leave the comforts of home and family. But when God calls, He will give me strength to endure to loneliness and pain of separation. God takes such good care of us....He gives us other 'family' by way of brothers and sisters in Christ! I am longing to meet all the members of the GO Team...we will become a little family working together with CURE host staff.  My heart aches to see my Mbale family too! What joy heaven will be when we all get together......and see Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment